- Intended for arena placement for Ice Hockey, In-Line, Deck, schools, YMCA, etc.
- Has Radius Forged 2 3/8" top corners -Not a mandrel bent imitation! No swages!
- NHL Regulation dimensions and proportions. 2 3/8" is the size steel used in arenas
- Correct 20 degree radius base curve flares out, not just 'rounded'!
- COMPARE TO NHL OPW: Same steel everywhere, slightly sharper angle to top shelf, lighter base pad, center pad optional, standard skirting. Ships in two boxes. Grade 8 bolts lock it together.
- This goal is an affordable alternative to "NHL" spec OPW goals costing twice as much!
Strength and Style
This SHOOTING BOARD fits in this goal package
- 72"wide x 48"high goal mouth / 22" top shelf / 44" deep at base.
- High-Strength 2 3/8" steel goal frame - .109 Crossbar / Schd 40 Posts
- High gloss red perimeter, white interior
- NHL/Pro-Curve 20 degree radius base, 1.90" schedule 20 HS steel
- 600# knotless nylon net - 1 1/2" size mesh, 6mm thick, UV treated. NHL style netting trimmed for easy installation.
- Welded 1/4" steel net tie bar through-out goal
- Pro style top shelf and center support bar
- Skirting and 2" no-stick interior base padding included
- Frame Weighs 120 Pounds
This MR Goalie fits this goal