Great for pond, knee hockey or driveway games. Developed for The All-Stars skills competition first debuted in Atlanta. This 36x12 specialty size goal is the same 2" steel used on our full size models,welded one piece with lacing z-bar around the entire perimeter. Includes netting and interior base padding. 25 pounds
- Red posts and crossbar, white interior. Please compare, nobody does it Better!
- One Piece welded construction - has a top shelf. Weighs twenty-five pounds
- Lacing z-bar around entire perimeter- netting and interior base padding included!
- Compact "Mini-street" size - best for kids, Yet adults can take slap shots and not break goal!! Finest in the industry!
- 36" by 12" size goal. Top shelf, lacing z-bar, netting and interior base padding included
- 100% steel goal frame, post & crossbar 2" steel, .095 wall thickness
- Same netting as the arena goals- 1 1/2" squares - 1/4" -5 mm thick UV treated.
As seen on TV! This is the Mini Goal used in the NHL All-Star Skills competition, Atlanta 2008